Saturday, October 27, 2012

Keep following me over at Tanyesha...

I haven't really been active on this blog for a long time and the reason is that I have a newer blog called TANYESHA. I do both outfit posts and posts of fashion and beauty like those that I've done here on Fashion Beauty Glamour as well. It's really too much work to have two fashion blogs, so for now I'm only focusing on my new blog. If you wish to keep follow - and I hope you do - then go HERE and check it out and follow.

Also remember to visit my interior design blog A TOUCH OF LUXE 


16 comments:

  1. I wish I would have a room like this that placed my collections in fashion. Such a very great in feeling =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! visit our blog http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/
    have nice day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great post. I like your blog. I follow the fashion from here.

    http://stylopoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty :) I like your blog http://colourmeviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing. what does bubblegum casting do ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful cloakroom, I also want to have one, thank you share to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful blog, good points raised by admin
    aiou noc form

    ReplyDelete